• Session cookies: are stored temporarily during a browsing session and are deleted from your device when the browser is closed.
• Persistent cookies: are saved on your device for a fixed period of time (usually a year or longer) and are not deleted when the browser is closed. They are used where we need to know who you are for more than one browsing session.
• Necessary cookies: their use is required for the operation of the website.
The use of non-necessary cookies for the provision of optimised personalized services and targeted advertising, is based on your former, informed consent. Every time you visit our website, an informational banner will appear in order to choose whether you wish to accept or decline their use. You can accept or decline the use of certain categories of cookies or of certain cookies we use. Our website will remember your choice and potential settings, while we will ask for your consent once more at regular intervals. Your settings can be altered at any time by clicking on Cookie Settings.
The list of the cookies we use is accessible at all times in this policy and in the filed Cookie Settings. This list will be updated regularly, while in case of the use of new cookies that bring about a significant alteration to the processing of your personal data, you will be specifically informed and your consent will once more be asked for.
These cookies are used to enable the performance of the basic functions of our website, such as the access to secure areas.
These cookies are used only to improve the way our website performs by collecting and reporting information on its usage.
USER BEHAVIOUR COOKIES
These cookies enable us to address towards our users advertising messages or offers more consistent to your interests and preferences. They also enable us to evaluate the effectiveness of each advertising campaign. This information collected by third party cookies is accessible to the marketing channels of their providers.
PROVIDERS OF THIRD PARTY COOKIES
Please check out the privacy policies of the third providers regarding the processing and storing of the information collected by their cookies.
Cybot S.A. https://www.cookiebot.com/en/privacy-policy
Google, Google reCAPTCHA, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Cloudflare, Inc. https://www.cloudflare.com/privacypolicy
You can exercise any time the following rights:
• you can obtain access to your data collected and to request a copy (Right of Information).
We can satisfy this right, in case it regards data collected by first party cookies.
• you can obtain not only the rectification of inaccurate data but also the completion of incomplete data, always according to the purposes of the processing (Right to Rectification).
• you have the right to obtain the erasure of your data, without prejudice to our obligations and legal rights regarding their retention on the basis of the specific implemented statutory and regulatory provisions (Right to Erasure).
• you can obtain restriction of processing your data, when it is not clear whether your data is being used and for how long, when you contest their accuracy, when their processing is unlawful or the purpose of the processing has come to an end and under the provision that there is no legitimate reason for their retention, while your clear consent will be requested for any other processing except from filing (Right to Restriction).
• you can object at any time to the processing of your data, on grounds relating to your particular situation, in case your data are processed for the purposes of our legal interests, without prejudice that we can demonstrate compel- ling and legitimate grounds for the respective processing that override your interests, rights and freedoms or for the establishment, exercise and defence of legal claims (Right to Object).
• you can receive your data which are retained with automated means electronically (in a commonly used and machine – relatable format) or you can demand their transmission to others (Right to Portability).
HOW YOU CAN EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS – THE RIGHT TO LODGE A COMPLAINT
In case you want to exercise your rights regarding information collected by cookies concerning you, you can submit a written request by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In your request, please make clear what right is exercised and what data it regards. For your protection, we only fulfill requests for the data associated with the particular email address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before fulfilling your request.
We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable and consistent with the applicable law. Please note that we often need to retain certain data for recordkeeping purposes and/or to provide services prior to requesting a change or deletion. There may also be residual data that will remain within our databases and other records, which will not be removed. In addition, there may be certain data that we may not allow you to review for legal, security or other reasons.
Galaxy Hotel values you and recognizes that privacy is important to you. We revise and update regularly this Cookies Policy, while it is at all times accessible in the respective field. In case of using new cookies that bring about a significant alteration to the processing of your personal data, you will be specifically informed and your consent will once more be asked for. Its former versions are at your disposal upon request. We remain at your disposal for any addition information using the above contact.